SELLING A HOME AND FINDING A REAL ESTATE AGENT
USING THE ONLINE SELLER’S ADVANTAGE® (OSA)
Our exclusive Online Seller’s Advantage® (OSA) helps you sell your home by listing it on the top Internet home search database and providing you with a fast access to the home buyer’s you want. Our Real Estate Agents bring you the experience and personalized service to give you the advice you need. This provides you with the comfort of knowing that your home will sell well and the process will be as easy as possible.
ONLINE SELLER’S ADVANTAGE®
Home buyer’s can easily view your home for sale online and make appointments to visit it through their Realtor. Through our extensive database you have instant access to an abundance of motivated buyer’s who are invested in finding the right house. Our online database is the first to be updated so your property will be listed and available for viewing without delay, which will speed up the selling process.
PRICING YOUR HOME TO SELL
You want to get the best price for your house while selling it in a timely manner. Prudential Simpson & Associates, REALTORS® has the highest average home sale price. Watch the video below and read the paper for tips on how to accomplish this.
President, David Knox Productions, Inc.
37 year real estate professional and Industry expert on pricing
FINDING A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Our Real Estate Agents are available to support you through the home selling process by providing you with knowledgeable support. Our realtors will not only help you prepare your house for sale to get the optimum selling price, but also help you prepare to move with our Relocation Services, and to connect you with other Services you need.
Choose from our list of experienced Real Estate Agents to work with you on the Five Steps to Selling a Home.
5 STEPS TO SELLING A HOME
SELL YOUR HOME FAST
Selling a home typically includes many of the following elements:
Your Real Estate Agent will be your resource and guide every step of the way.
- Initial consultation
- Design and Implement Marketing Plan
- Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Complete Settlement Process (per purchase contract)
- After-sale Service
• Determine your needs and priorities
• Review Realtor choices and select appropriate working relationships
• Discuss Marketing Plans
• Establish Pricing Strategy, read Pricing Your home To Sell (pdf)
• Complete home enhancement recommendations
• Carry out scheduled marketing activities
• Show the property to brokers and prospective buyers, using our Online Seller’s Advantage
• Communicate with you on a regular basis
• Monitor results of marketing activities
• Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary
• Buyer’s Real Estate Professional presents offer
• Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
• Negotiation: possible counteroffers
• Reach Final Agreement
• Deposit of buyer’s earnest money
• Sign documents
• Title search; preliminary title report to buyer
• Removal of remaining contingencies
• Buyer’s final walk-through of property
• Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
• Recording of title
• Relocation of seller; possession of property by buyer
• Help you buy your next home
• Assist you with relocation, as needed
• Provide resources for other after-sale homeowner needs
Contact us today for more information, or browse our list of Real Estate Agents.